domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2012

Premio Periodismo de la Universidad de Sevilla 2012 a los trabajadores de El Correo de Andalucía

Mañana lunes 1 de octubre los trabajadores (y extrabajadores) de El Correo de Andalucía recogen un premio de la Facultad de Ciencias de la Comunicación: el Premio Periodismo de la Universidad de Sevilla 2012, a las 11.00 horas, como parte de los actos académicos de la Universidad de Sevilla respecto al inicio del curso 2012/13.
El comité de empresa te invita, a ti y a todos los compañeros a acudir al acto.

1 comentario:

  1. Throughout the great scheme of things you actually get an A+ for
    effort and hard work. Where you actually lost me was on
    the facts. You know, people say, the devil is in the details.
    .. And it couldn't be

    more correct here. Having said that, let me reveal to you what exactly

    did deliver the results. The writing

    is definitely incredibly

    powerful and this is probably why

    I am making an effort to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of

    doing that. Next, whilst I can see the jumps in reason you make, I am not really confident of how you appear to

    connect the ideas which inturn help to make

    the conclusion. For the moment I will

    yield to your issue however hope in the near future

    you actually connect the facts better.

    Also visit my blog :: Costa Blanca Spain Property

    ResponderEliminar